From my field of study in agricultural engineering to digital marketing


My journey from agroengineering to e-marketing with udacity




It started from a young age when I saw a lot of famous brands making big discounts and my question then was when they make these discounts do they win? If they're basically winning, then why these big discounts? 

I kept asking myself a lot and with the spread of social media and the appearance of ads it began to be clear to me about the reasons for this, but the topic was complicated at first and difficult to understand for me I was in the third year of high school when I heard about electronic marketing for the first time through the announcement of a scholarship through the American University, I did not give bala and joined a college that had nothing to do with marketing or accounting at all but the idea of learning marketing remained in my mind all the time 

Then I decided to give the subject some attention and do a search for e-marketing, but the question here was how to start

. Through the Facebook platform I appeared announcing the joint e-marketing grant between Yodesti and the Egyptian Ministry of Communications and decided to start a learning journey in the field of attracting my attention a long time ago and I took the first course for beginners and now I am completing the journey and adding a new skill to me will benefit me now and

تعليقات